Welcome to U3A Campbelltown South Australia
The U3A Campbelltown South Australia is allied with U3A SA and is one of many U3As in South Australia, other states of Australia and around the world.
The Aims and Objectives of U3A
To advance the intellectual and cultural interests of our members through:
- Both mental and physical activity
- The satisfaction of making a contribution to society
- Discovering new interests and extending those interests
- Working with others to improve the status, well-being and position of older people in our community
- Sharing with others the skills, experience and expertise gained during their lifetime
- Experiencing the joy of learning
U3A Campbelltown is a community of people in their senior years, committed to personal and community health of body, mind and spirit.Membership is encouraged on this basis, not just to participate in particular courses.
Our Constitution and Code of Conduct can be found here.
U3A Campbelltown South Australia is affiliated with U3A South Australia Inc, is a member of COTA SA, and enjoys the support of the Campbelltown City Council, SA .
Our volunteer office is open for visits or phone calls during term time on:
Wednesday & Thursday 9:15 am – 11:15 am
Address 338 Gorge Rd Athelstone
Phone 08 8337 7940