Board of Management
The Board of Management is elected each year at the Annual General Meeting. The 2021 Annual General Meeting was held at the Marchant Centre on Friday 12 March at 2:00pm.
Members are encouraged to nominate for the Board of Management and you will find a nomination form in the Prospectus at the start of each year.
There are usually four Board meetings per year plus three or four General Meetings. The latter comprise entertainment or a guest speaker, followed by Afternoon Tea supplied by Members.
Ask at the office for details of Responsibilities of Board Members and Other Roles.
To read or download the full 2020 Annual Report click here
To read the President’s Report for 2020 click here
Office Bearers for 2021
- President: Glenda Sherwin-Lane
- Vice-President: TBA
- Secretary: Grazziella Rosmini
- Treasurer: Paddy McKay
- Curriculum Manager: Kerrie Smith
- Office Manager: Lynette Geracitano
- Public Officer: Imme Penttila
- General Members: Marie-Antoinette Galletta, Jan Ness, Ros Reddaway, Ann Richardson, Bob Smith.
- Newsletter Editor: Diane Campbell