Board of Management
The Board of Management is elected each year at the Annual General Meeting. The 2023 Annual General Meeting was held at the Marchant Centre on Friday 10 March at 2:00pm.
Members are encouraged to nominate for the Board of Management and you will find a nomination form in the Prospectus at the start of each year.
There are usually six Board meetings per year plus four General Meetings. The latter comprise entertainment or a guest speaker, followed by Afternoon Tea.
Ask at the office for details of Responsibilities of Board Members and Other Roles.
To read or download the full 2022 Annual Report click here
Office Bearers for 2023
- President: Glenda Sherwin-Lane
- Vice-President: TBA
- Secretary: Grazziella Rosmini
- Treasurer: Paddy McKay
- Curriculum Manager: Kerrie Smith
- Office Manager: Glenda Sherwin-Lane
- Public Officer: Paddy McKay
- General Members: Diane Eichmann,
Marie-Antoinette Galletta, Jan Ness, Ros Reddaway, Ann Richardson, Katrina Spencer
Ex Officio Members:
- Newsletter Editor: Diane Campbell
Members can be contacted via the U3A Campbelltown SA office at firstname.lastname@example.org