Groups & Activities
Please refer to Prospectus 2022 and Courses 2022 for what’s on offer at U3A Campbelltown South Australia for the current year.
The Photoshoot Group meets on the 4th Tuesday of the month, usually 9:30 am to 12:00 noon
A morning of photography at different locations followed by morning coffee. Sharing of shots on the Camshoot blog is encouraged but not mandatory. To learn more and see the group’s wonderful images, click here.
Team Leaders: Vale Pederson and Jan Robin
View our gallery here
The Walking Group meets 2nd & 4th Friday each month during term times.
Please note the following:
- Walks commence at 9.30am sharp, so unless otherwise stated, please meet at Paradise Interchange by the Information Board (in direction of travel) a few minutes before take-off time.
- Parking is available at the overflow park off Crowle Road by the Influencers Church. (Stop 25A) or off the roadway between the fire-station and child-care centre.
- On walks we will stop for a rest but please ensure you bring water with you. Walking shoes are also essential. Be Sun-Smart and remember Slip, Slop, Slap!
- Please remember to carry your Seniors Card with you for use on Public Transport and your U3A Badge in case of emergency.
- Published walks may change due to weather conditions. If the weather forecast is for a temperature of 35 degrees or over the walk will be cancelled. If the weather is inclement we can decide at Paradise. Distances are approximate.
Team Leaders: Robin Baxter / Bob Smith